Terms of Service
Psychology in Tamil Website Service allows students to find classes that they are interested in taking, and allows teachers to find students interested in taking their classes. We also do workshops and training programs both in the physical world and also through webinars and online courses.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
- No refunds shall be made for any course/product/service for any reason unless otherwise mentioned as a part of that particular course/product/service.
- If due to any unforeseen circumstance any event or program or workshop gets cancelled, your payment for the specific event will be refunded. In any such circumstance Psychology in Tamil is not liable to pay any other expenses or loses that are incurred by the buyer including but not limited to transportation cost, loss of pay for the leave or any costs of such kind.
- The product or service is only licensed to you and can’t be resold or distributed.
- All the courses in the website are copyright protected and the users are not entitled to take ownership or share the content unless specified for any specific content. Sharing or re-distributing of any such content is in direct violation of the copyright act.
- The online classes and courses that you buy are only a license for online viewing purposes and limited for your use only.
- The online courses are licensed to be viewed only for the user to whom it is licensed.
- The Content that is delivered through the website although is curated and fact checked is only a perspective and you are advised to cross reference the validity of the perspectives.
- The accuracy and validity of the data, facts and figures that are reported on the site are provided to the best of our abilities and resources and the viewers are requested to keep this in mind.
- The materials on the website can be edited, removed or added to with the sole discretion of the entity “Psychology in Tamil” and the users may are may not be intimated of the same.
- The Lifetime Licence for taking the course specifies the duration of Lifetime in terms of the period until which the Entity Psychology in Tamil will be live.
- Psychology in Tamil reserves the right to accept or deny user registration to any person or organisation at its sole discretion.
- Any abuse of services in any way that would or could cause damage to the brand image, credibility, or collaterals of Psychology in Tamil will not be tolerated and Psychology in Tamil reserves the right to remove membership of the person or company who caused the issue and their membership fee will not be returned.
- The user is completely responsible for all losses resulting from misuse or abuse of products or services of Psychology in Tamil and also of loses from the violation of user agreement.
- Your user account and details should not be shared with anyone and sharing such information is in direct violation of the user agreement. The user takes all responsibility for any loss or liability arising out of such act.
- The Logo and Brand Name “Psychology in Tamil” are copyright protected.
- Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated resulting in immediate removal of membership benefits.
- Information of your credit card, debit cards, bank details, pay wallets and the information of such kind is not stored on our servers and all disputes or problems relating to such things should be taken up with respective payment gateways, intermediaries and banks. Psychology in Tamil will at its sole discretion provide data that are available in our records with regards to such disputes in such case were its applicable.
- The price of products can be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Psychology in Tamil.
- All discounts, promotions or membership benefits are only for the specified tenure and are bound by the terms specified by the respective discounts, promotions or membership plans.
- Free trials or promotions of any kind are granted at the sole discretion of Psychology in Tamil.
- In case of any change to the user agreement, the users will be intimated of the change through the provided e-mail address 30 days prior to such change.
- Psychology in Tamil does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to a User Submission, regardless of whether or not it is published. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to your User Submissions (and all content included therein), including the right to authorize Psychology in Tamil to use the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
- You also take full responsibility for all your actions while taking part or while attending online and offline classes. Psychology in Tamil is not liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage to you in any form resulting from such actions.
- You also take full responsibility for all your interactions and transactions with all the other members, users and the community of Psychology in Tamil during and after both online and offline classes. Psychology in Tamil is not liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage to you in any form resulting from such actions.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
. You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
. You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. Psychology in Tamil will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Rules for All Users
Psychology in Tamil is a community of thousands of learners. When you sign up for the Site, you agree to the following rules:
. You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
. You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
. You assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
. You understand that classes posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any student.
. You agree that you will not engage in any behaviour that constitutes unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorised solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
. You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
. You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behaviour that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
. You will not partake in any behaviour that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
. You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party.
. You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
. You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorised access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorised users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the Service, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings.
The service and all materials included therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that (a) the service and materials will meet your requirements, (b) the service and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or (d) the quality of any class that you attend via the service, or any other products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the service from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors or defects.
The service could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the service and any of the content or features included therein, including the prices and access rules for any functionality, at any time without notice. The content included on the service may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such content.
The use of the service or the downloading or other acquisition of any materials through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such activities.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other Psychology in Tamil parties harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including any fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
Any rights of Psychology in Tamil not expressly granted herein are reserved.